Thursday, March 5, 2015

27. I FOUND A WAY

...kind of

My instagram is one place where I express myself.  Here are my last 10 instagram posts from most recent to oldest.  They really do sum up my life basically in a nutshell.  Family, friends, horses, my boyfriend, the beach, my sorority, and SMU.  These are the key components to my life, and they are simply shown through a few simple posts.  Without even thinking, these photos tell a story about my life.  Hm...maybe creativity is better when you don't seek it out?

PATIENTLY AWAITING SPRING BREAKS ARRIVAL...okay maybe not so patient
Mom comes to Dallas for Pi Phi moms weekend 
Valentines Day present~tickets to Cavalia


Just chillen
My little......pizza

Formal
Pike Superbowl Party (Go Pats)
~California~

Miss you Dad <3




The best of friends

No comments:

Post a Comment