Tuesday, March 3, 2015

17. My Cat Molly



My kitten is literally fucking insane....and I'm also pretty sure she hates me.  She runs into walls....over...and over again...and for whatever reason it doesn't hurt her and she strangely seems to like it.  She has been SPRINTING around the house for the past 3 hours like a maniac...jumping on everything and then immediately jumping off and running away, biting my feet, attacking and jumping up my legs, walking across my computer while trying to bite my fingers....and of course, when I try to capture this ridiculousness on video...specifically for this post.  She decides now is a good time to go to sleep...how very convenient of you, Devil kitty.  You'll be sleeping in your cage tonight.
She is clearly unamused with me, per usual

No comments:

Post a Comment