Thursday, March 5, 2015

26. Creative Process 3

BRAINSTORMING:

Everyones creative process is different.  Which is what makes creativity so unique.  Personally, when I want to start something creative I make a list of random shit that comes to my mind.  Then I narrow it down to random shit that could actually become something cool...and less random.  Once I have done that I attempt to get an image in my mind of whatever I want to create.  The problem that I have with creativity is when it has to be something about myself.  A story, a video, a picture, anything really.  I don't like people seeing my work, or letting people into my life, mind, or ideas.  I get unbelievably self conscious about ideas I have and it completely blocks my creative process.  I've started to work on letting my ideas and work be seen and heard but it still makes me uncomfortable.  To be in the creative field I need to get over this fear, which is normal to have...but I need to find a way to do this.  I'll keep you updated if I get any closer to figuring it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment