Friday, April 17, 2015

37. AP and Will

The guest speakers we had on Wednesday, AP and Will, if I'm being completely honest, I found extremely weird.  I felt like I was at an inspirational church meeting or something where they were just preaching their thoughts and their lives.  I thought their energy was awesome, but they were extremely hard to follow and most of the time I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about.  Some of the things they talked about did have an impact on me, however the way they conveyed their thoughts were a little overwhelming.  They were really entertaining, but it was a little too much for me.  It was hard to follow and instead of inspiring me I was just trying to decipher what they were talking about and what point they were trying to make.  Overall, I did think they were really cool and entertaining, but their energy level was a lot for 10 in the morning and their thought process was difficult to follow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment